Monday

Love In Autumn - Poem by karki

First day of Autumn
And the weather is blue
First day of Autumn
And i'm still in love with you

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I feel the love
And so do you

So let me hold you
and hold you tight
And give you a kiss
in Autumn light

A kiss that you'll cherish
A kiss that you'll hold
A kiss as priceless
As diamonds and gold

Autumn lights fade
Like raindrops in a river
Darkness Falls
And you and me shiver


Through the trail
Of Autumn and love
We hope and dream
Under the stars above

As time goes by
our hands will twine
just moments away
Until you're finally mine

but even if
our silvery sky
turns into
a rainy lie

I'll still love you
and you'll still love
and you'll still love me
no matter what
we have to be
always and for ever
just you and me

so while midnight, strolls
into our starlit night
just hold me in your arms
until my feelings cant't fight
the temtation to frag you
and hold you tight
i promise that your dreams
will come true tonight

Second day of Autumn
and the weather is still blue
but no matter what
ill still love you.

No comments: